Learn how to make 7 easy, all-natural herbal beauty products with simple ingredients you have in your kitchen right now. Join the FREE e-course Handmade Skin Care for Beginners and get started now.
In this email course you will learn:
- 15 of the most effective pantry skin care ingredients and how to use them to create healthier, glowing skin
- The 5 core ingredients you need to get started (without overwhelming yourself or your budget
- How to craft 7 simple-but-luscious herbal skin care products for the face, bath and body
- The critical mistakes all new DIY skin care crafters make and how to avoid them to keep your skin safe
- Feel confident tackling DIY skin care recipes and customizing handmade products on your own
I’m sharing all of my pro secrets to get you creating 7 natural, good-for-your-skin, better-than-store-bought clean beauty products. You can do this, even if you are a complete beginner or don’t consider yourself “crafty.”
Ready to create your own DIY green skin care products?
Sign up and I’ll send the first lesson to your email box right away!
Meet Your Instructor
Hi, Friend! I’m Angela Palmer, esthetician, skin care educator, and founder of Farm Girl Soap Co.
I teach beginning handcrafters how to make their own soap, DIY skin care, and bath and body products. My methods are simple, safe, and effective.
I’ve taught over 10K+ students since 2001, and I’m inviting you to join us! Begin your journey into handmade skin care by enrolling in the Handmade Skin Care for Beginners Course.